It was thus said that the Great Petite Abeille once stated:

> On Dec 7, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Sean Conner wrote:
>
> >  -spc (even have a simple qotd, httpd and gopher service)
>
> For QOTD, do you use the regular fortune data files? Such as the one in, say, FreeBSB:

  No, I use a fortune file (or rather, a quotes file) I pulled down from a
BBS in the late 80s that I've been expanding on ever since.  You can get a
feel for it if you visit http://twitter.com/siwisdom (it's not identical,
since I had to limit the quotes to those that are 140 characters or less).

  The format is different though---there's a blank line between quotes, not
a '%'.

> If yes, would you like to share? :)

  I don't mind, but it's 414k worth of quotes.

  -spc (or do you mean the Lua code?)