It was thus said that the Great Brian Maher once stated:
> On the issue of calling Lua functions from C, you might want to avoid
> doing that since it prevents the default Lua from working properly
> with coroutines.

  How so?  I wrote a framework (that I need to put up somewhere) that works
fine with coroutines.  In fact, it launches a new Lua coroutine everytime a
new TCP connection is made, with each Lua "thread" handling a connection and
it's driven completely from C.  In fact, here's a working script:

	function main(socket)
	  socket:write(socket:read("*a"))
	  return main(socket)
	end

(it's an echo service).

  -spc (even have a simple qotd, httpd and gopher service)