> Have a look at the error message from require. I.e. the string
> that pcall puts on the Lua stack if it returns with an error.
>This ought to tell you what happened.

Sure, I had checked the return of lua_pcall with no error!

   > > About table.concat, It just broken recently, I still use the 10.14
version with no problem.

   > 10.14? There's no such version. You need to give a commit ID.

   > Also, there has been no change to table.concat recently. Try
    >cleaning your git tree and rebuild everything from scratch.

    >>     function tableToJson (s, ic)
   > > [...]
    >> This function may generate truncated result in some situation, and
stop me from using the latest git-head version.

   > It doesn't give wrong results for any kind of input table I can
    >come up with. You'll have to provide a complete test case.
   > ... [show rest of quote]

After redownloaded and rebuilded dozens of commit version. I finally found
it happend since commit "2dc574d06bc6e828109a3bffa975592f9417434c".
btw: I was call the "ffi" lib to snap the processes and relative information
in a table, after that I convert the table to the Json style and return to
the caller.( does this helpful?)