On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Pavel Holejsovsky
<pavel.holejsovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello lua-l readers,

Hi!

> I'm happy to announce that after more than year of development, lgi project
> finally made it to the first public alpha release.

This looks interesting!

> * Availability:
> Preferably by luarocks, "luarocks install lgi".
> Full source is available on gitorious:
>
> http://gitorious.org/lgi/lgi

Do you have a tarball url some place for us distromakers? We often
want keep source archive of all packages we build and even if
generating tarball from git is simple, it is just unbearable boring
when you maintain 1000+ packages.

Thanks!

--
Natanael Copa