> This release candidate will be the final version of Lua 5.2.0 if
> no glitches are found in the next 10 days or so.

Oh you! This is just an evil plot to falsify my numerology. If I'd
knew that a few hours ago, I would have forged it differently. Well
then I'll have to predict the next release or change topic to predict
doomsdays instead.

Has something ever be mentioned what features or reductions you plan
on the roadmap for the next after (aprox 2018-2022 :-)?