Hi Steve

Thanks a ton for your reply. Yes you are exactly right. It throws the
error that it requires fltk.

But when I run lua program alone, it runs fine.

Problem comes only when I call that lua program from C.

Please help me giving a sample program. I am new to this Lua started
one week back.

So please help me with the libraries if I need. And also if you can
make some changes to my program that would help me a lot.

Thanks
Santhosh Reddy