Hi
This is Santhosh Reddy. I would like to take a help in dropping you a doubt which I have in Lua scripting.

I have a Lua program as follows

--------------------do-me.lua---------------------------
local window = fltk:Fl_Double_Window(500, 500, "Sample Window")
messageOutput = fltk:Fl_Browser(10, 40, 400, 400)
messageOutput:add("Start")

for i=1,10 do
   messageOutput:add(i)
end
messageOutput:add("End")

window:show();
Fl:run();
-----------------------
Normally when I run this program I get the output.
I run in terminal as "root# murgaLua do-me.lua"

But, Now I have one C program as follows which calls the above lua program

-------------------------do-me.c------------------
#include <stdio.h>
#include "lua.h"
#include "lualib.h"
#include "lauxlib.h"

/* the Lua interpreter */
lua_State* L;

int main ( int argc, char *argv[] )
{

/* initialize Lua */
    L = lua_open();

    /* load various Lua libraries */
    luaL_openlibs(L);

luaL_dofile(L, "do-me.lua");

    /* cleanup Lua */
    lua_close(L);

    return 0;
}
------------------------------------

Details of running the program are given below

-----------------------------------

root@user1-ThinkCentre-M70e:/home/user1/Desktop/LuaStuff# cc -o dome do-me.c -Wall -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -llua5.1
do-me.c: In function ‘main’:
do-me.c:18:1: warning: value computed is not used
root@user1-ThinkCentre-M70e:/home/user1/Desktop/LuaStuff# ./dome
root@user1-ThinkCentre-M70e:/home/user1/Desktop/LuaStuff#

Now when I ran the program I could not get any kind of output and encountered with warning messages.

Please help me in finding a solution to this issue. Can I run this kind of programs in Lua calling from C? Specify if I need any libraries needed regarding FLTK.

Please drop me the solution to santhoshreddy539@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Santhosh Reddy.