On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:29 AM, santhosh reddy
<santhoshreddy539@gmail.com> wrote:
> Normally when I run this program I get the output.
> I run in terminal as "root# murgaLua do-me.lua"

There's the problem - your bare-bones Lua interpreter doesn't have all
the FLTK libraries, etc.

You should find these libraries as separate extensions and require() them.

You should check the result of luaL_dofile; it will be non-zero in
case of errors, and will push the error message as a string (so you
can then use lua_tostring(L,-1) to access the message)

steve d.