Observing a LunarCGI example, this library seems to be very easy. As it seems to be created in pure Lua, C compilations won't be needed. As I don't understand anything about C, only when available in Luarocks, compilations are successful.

Having accessed the link you sent me, I was invited to redirect my browser to:
http://code.google.com/p/lunarcgi/downloads/list
But here is the information there is no files to download.

Sometimes it's oubvious, but visiting the site for the first time, I haven't often found everything I want. I am blind and I use screen readers. So the fact I was not able to find the link for download it probably a limitation concerned to me, not to LunarCGI site.

My intention now is only to learn, to have a contact with web development. I don't have a system to develop. In this exactly moment, the single user to be regarded is me!

I am sure Bamboo and Kepler are very good frameworks. I don't know, but frameworks, in terms of productivity, are really so useful. But, now, desiring to start in the simplest way, perhaps is more intersting to test LunarCGI or Haserl.

Thanky you all for the gentile tips!