On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Luciano de Souza <luchyanus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Observing a LunarCGI example, this library seems to be very easy. As it
> seems to be created in pure Lua, C compilations won't be needed. As I don't
> understand anything about C, only when available in Luarocks, compilations
> are successful.
>
> Having accessed the link you sent me, I was invited to redirect my browser
> to:
> http://code.google.com/p/lunarcgi/downloads/list
> But here is the information there is no files to download.
>
> Sometimes it's oubvious, but visiting the site for the first time, I haven't
> often found everything I want. I am blind and I use screen readers. So the
> fact I was not able to find the link for download it probably a limitation
> concerned to me, not to LunarCGI site.

I am sorry, but due to LunarCGI still being in a fairly early state,
providing 'official' downloads would be currently rather foolish.

However, apart from cloning LunarCGI using 'git'
(http://git-scm.org/), you can also download the latest HEAD (similar
to 'trunk' in subversion), using this link:

https://github.com/beelzebub/LunarCGI/zipball/master

It will download a zip archive of the latest commit.

Hope this helps