On 13/10/2011 18:22, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

Up to this point, the prototype is anchored in the stack. But after the
"L->top -= 2", the prototype is unanchored; anchor_token may call the
collector, which then may collect the proto.

I believe the fix is simply to change the order of these two lines. But
I will have a closer look. (There is some distance between this point
where the prototype is unanchored to where it is anchored again, in
'pushclosure'.)

Swapping the two lines fixes the problem for me. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Ingo