[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Problem with garbage collector while parsing
- From: Justin Davis <justin.davis@...>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:21:29 -0500
Just to offer another data point, I
ran into this exact same issue a few days ago. Reversing those 2
lines fixed the issue for me as well. It would be nice to have an
official patch for this eventually.
On a slightly different note, it might
be a good idea to mention the lua_assert macro in luaconf.h. I didn't
know about this macro until I started debugging through the lua code trying
to resolve my issue. Without using lua_assert, I was seeing some
*really* odd behavior. In my case, this manifested itself as xpcall
calling 'require' on one of my .lua files instead of calling my error function.