that is indeed the file I'm using.

I have tried with various exports but i still get the same errors.

you think I should export all functions? the static ones can't be static when I export them..

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:39 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Oskar Forsslund
<matrixsmurfen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i get wierd errors saying that i miss semicolons when i don't and such
> things
> have i missed something?

It's lua-trace, so it should be this code?

https://github.com/geoffleyland/luatrace/blob/master/c/c_hook.c

Looks fine to me. Problem might be with this line:

LUALIB_API int luaopen_luatrace_c_hook(lua_State *L)

in fact, try that without the __declspec(dllexport) first, because I
think the macro LUALIB_API might already do the trick.

steve d.