On 02/10/2011 00:12, Pascal Du maurrier wrote:
As I am currently planning the development of a project that requires
the use of extended attributes (i.e. non-standard, user-defined
filesystem attributes), I would like to know if there is Lua support
for extended attributes. If so, which module should I use?

As said, no support for filesystem (except base input/output). When you need an intimate relationship with the system like that, the best way is to write yourself the C code accessing this system, exposing all the attributes you need in a Lua-friendly way (tables). Again, as said, LFS and LuaPosix can be used as inspiration or base code to extend on.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France