于 2011-9-28 6:50, Tim Caswell 写道:
I'm sure this has been done before, but google is not being my friend when trying to search for it.

I have a folder full of lua modules (written in lua) and I want them embedded in my binary at compile/link time in such a way that the require system can find them.

Is there a cross-platform way to embed these scripts and make them accessible to require?

I'm using luajit, but I think this question is generic.

-Tim Caswell

you may just need to write a simple `loader' function.
see the document of `package.loaders'.

http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#pdf-package.loaders