All you would need to do is host the torrent and provide a link via the mailing list. I'm sure there's a few people reading who wouldn't mind seeding for you.

Finding trackers for it would be the only marginally difficult part. I'd probably start with the Pirate Bay myself - Image aside, they're very stable and mirrored/duped by quite a few sites..