Hello again, i've been reading and testing the moai on a windows
vm(cus i use linux), but it's seems very stupid use a vm with windows
+ cygwin(it's necessary for android development) in a linux.

I'm studying the possibility to use only opengl + Lua to write some
simple test games for android, this is the best way? There's some
other good game engine that i can code on my linux?

[]'s

--
Elias Granja
Campinas - SP