On 8/24/2011 9:43 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

So when you run out of arguments, you try to insult?

When a thead reaches this stage it's a clear sign that it's time to close it.

Very sorry for pinging here, IIRC from the postings I have received thus far nobody seems to have sorted out the "MIT License" thread and I have purged those postings already...

If anyone out there is still doubting the scope of displaying the license, please read the license carefully from the beginning, as you would any legal document.

"Software" is carefully defined to be constrained only to what is being distributed and hence does not impinge on binaries. I do not believe that a loophole has been found after so many years of scrutiny.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)