On 23 August 2011 16:39, Gopalakrishnan Subramani
<gopalakrishnan.subramani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lua can do better job here. We can define the config in Lua and logic can be
> embeded in Lua itself. Then we will try to push this to wherever required.
> Now I am looking for a way to convert the DD to Lua to save certain
> handcoding stuff.
>
> As I said, 100% conversion may not be fessible at this point, but we could
> do our best and remaining can be done via hand-coding.

Maybe you could take a look at LPeg [1] and parse/translate your DD
files to Lua tables/source code. You can get inspiration from
Moonscript [2], a language whose compiler uses LPeg to translate
Moonscript to Lua code.

[1] http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/
[2] http://moonscript.org/