于 2011-8-22 12:58, Gopalakrishnan Subramani 写道:
I want to learn the Language parsing in Lua. The idea is to parse a language called DDL (Device Description Language) and generate the Lua code out of it.

Where I can start with if I don't know how the languages and semantics works? Are any Lua library supports easy language parsing?

The .NET version (http://irony.codeplex.com/) is huge and it is difficult to understand. I believe, Lua could support simple parsing and AST building and code generation easily.

--

Gopal
see the `meta-lua' project, which includes some useful utilities, and which is itself a good example of AST parsing and manipulating and things like such.

I have learned a lot from meta-lua, both the code and the manual.

You may see to it.

Goodlucky.