On 09/08/2011 16.03, Fabio Mascarenhas wrote:
A couple other trivial bugs, and it now compiles cleanly with Lua 5.2.
For non-windows users there is a new function, lfs.link, to create a
hard or symbolic link.
Thanks.

BTW, there is a reason why common Windows .lnk files (i.e. shortcuts) are not supported?

I think it would be very useful to have a way to create/modify/read those files, since they are so ubiquitous on Windows and sadly are binary files with a weird format (I think it is not even completely open, IIRC), so they require Windows API calls to be created or modified reliably.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas

-- Lorenzo