On 6 August 2011 11:13, brav sein <moriqz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello again,

I have just installed the Windows SDK and compiling seems to have gone without errors now
I still wonder though why it didn't with the default Visual Studio compilers, hmm

Anyways, thanks a lot for your help!

Didn't we have this conversation the other day on IRC?

"13:22 dmail: mosmo: do you have the windows SDK installed? it is separate in Express IIRC
13:25 dmail: alsi IIRC there is a specific install routine you must use for the SDK when updating due to a bug in one of the updates
13:25 dmail: +also
"