> 1. In Feisty Duck web site
> (https://www.feistyduck.com/services/digital-publishing/index.html)
> they say 75% of the profit goes to the author (or original
> publisher?), which I guess is more generous than Amazon (please
> correct me if I am wrong here).

You are right. In our case, we are both the authors and the publisher,
so the difference is even more relevant. They do a nice job, pay more
than Amazon, distribute in several formats, and there is a real person
whom I can talk to when there is any problem. (Moreover, they will never
remove the book from your device if there is any copyright problem ;)

(About the "stupid" idea of personalizing the files, we have fully
agreed with the idea.)

-- Roberto