On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 01:48 -0700, Dimiter "malkia" Stanev wrote:
> 	I wish I had Kindle, but I do have iPad and Android phone :)
>
> 	If nothing else I'll buy it from the store above.

I bought both PiL 2nd edition and Lua Programming Gems from the Feisty
Duck store, and received them as PDFs. After cropping the margins (my
cheap eInk ebook reader only displays fullscreen PDFs, so the margins
are annoying) using [1], I read both books twice - great reading for
long bus trips :)

[1] https://github.com/mkottman/PdfCropGUI