On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:11, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> I would like to suggest that, each time we receive an email like this
> ("unsubscribe), we *all* should be polite and helpful. Each member of the
> list should send a *private* message to the sender explaining him how
> to unsubscribe.
>
> -- Roberto

Kind of self-contradictory suggestions. When, as you suggested, each
member of the list sends a private message to the poor guy, his inbox
will be filled with a thousand of "polite" emails. The whole thing, on
the other hand, would not look anything like polite anymore:-)

--Leo--