On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> On the other hand, we may include all.c (now renamed one.c or something else)
> and add a Makefile target for it if it can be done cleanly (ie, with support
> for all the platforms that we currently support).

Ok, thanks. Having an "one.c" is really handy to compile lua in our
projects, if you are going
to distribute it separately maybe you can consider doing an
amalgamation in the same way
sqlite[1] does, where you can actually download just a single .c and
.h with all the source code. This is
just one step further but it simplifies the distribution of the source
code in order to embed it.

[1] http://www.sqlite.org/amalgamation.html

JL.

--