[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (beta-rc6) now available
- From: Gé Weijers <ge@...>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like lua.hpp went missing in the tar file. Was that intentional?
(my revision control software pointed this out)
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Lua 5.2.0 (beta-rc6) is now available at
MD5 fcc8a12d88a40147c9daceea8595f2d9 -
SHA1 7ff9140f92cb128f554b6aa1d1d9feab76f412ee -
This is a beta version. Some details may change in the final version.
The main changes from rc5 to rc6 are:
- fixed bug in NaN trick for big-endian machines
- removed functions really removed
- '\*' -> '\z' (so that '\punctuation' always means 'punctuation')
- more uniformity in manual formatting
The main changes since Lua 5.1 are listed in
The complete diffs are available at
A test suite is available at
This release candidate will be the beta version if no glitches are found
in the next 10 days or so. We thank everyone for their feedback till now.
All feedback welcome. Thanks.