> If you'd like to speak at the Workshop, please state it here, giving a tentative
> title and a short abstract.

Sorry for the very late answer. I had to convince myself that there
was enough material for a talk.
If it is too late, just tell, there would be no problem for me.

LuaDura for Olivetti.
Olivetti is active in the ink-jet printing industry. Our current
prototyping and testing platform is called LuaDura, based on Lua.
The talk will first expose its origins (including its strange name),
and the underlying concepts.
For better comprehension, a rapid look into the foundations of
Olivetti printers firmware will be necessary.
Then we will see some implementation decisions, and some special
features like the "threads" built upon coroutines and native threads
together [1].
The last part of the talk will be about how the application is used at
Olivetti by lots of various people.
But also what are the mostly experimented problems.
Maybe the presentation will finish with a small demo of "midi.lua" [2]...

See you soon in Frick.
Patrick Rapin

[1] Lua Programming Gems: "Enhanced Coroutines in Lua"