Thanks, Mike!

Yup ffi.os set to osx is fine for now. My question was for the iPhoneSimulator - it's x86/ios, and there is no easy way to distinguish it from x86/osx (or maybe there is, I just have to find some creative way).

Or maybe I can reuse x86/osx for the iPhoneSimulator - I have to check that one too. It's nothing that stops me from doing cool things with it :)