Hi Mike,

I'm making a small project around luajit for various platforms, and for OSX I'm using universal binaries, and I'm hitting a problem, or rather non-problem in general, but nuisance.

Basically I can't make an universal library (static, dynamic) and executable that contains both 32-bit Mac OS X, and 32-bit iPhoneSimulator version. The right solution would be to put them in two different universal libs, exes, etc. But the problem is that LuaJIT treats both iOS and OSX as OSX (The Makefiles respect iOS, but not luajit itself (ffi.arch=osx for iOS)).

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev.