On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> If these seems too high level, a toned-down approach could simply add a
> third optional table parameter with a list of flags which will be OR-ed
> toghether (of course the flags, such as MB_ICONQUESTION, should be added to
> the constants list of "winapi").

That's exactly what I've just done ;)  I also added MessageBeep() so
you can make a computer bother people. I did wonder about adding the
20 or so constants needed, but life in Windows is all about hundreds
of constants!

> Add a method path() to return the actual process path in the file system. I
> don't know if this is easy to do (maybe not, since autoit doesn't have it),
> but it could be possible since Sysinternals' "ProcessExplorer" shows it.

Ah, I see what you mean: the existing get_process_name() method gives
the exe name but not the full path. I will investigate this further.

(The unicode version is coming on nicely: I can now copy Greek to the
clipboard and do entertaining multilingual things with the console
title bar. The console (as always) is retarded and unicode-resistant,
but LfW's interactive Lua console in SciTE works beautifully.)

steve d.