On 6/12/2011 5:52 PM, steve donovan wrote:
On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
[snip]
Add a method path() to return the actual process path in the file system. I
don't know if this is easy to do (maybe not, since autoit doesn't have it),
but it could be possible since Sysinternals' "ProcessExplorer" shows it.

Ah, I see what you mean: the existing get_process_name() method gives
the exe name but not the full path. I will investigate this further.

GetModuleFileNameW

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)