On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM, en dator <endator@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, if none got LuaThread I guess I'd better look elsewere for a solution. The only other I have seen sofar is lanes/linda.
If anyone has a better suggestion I'm game.

The project is a kind of communication hub connected to anything from 0 to 2k+ users at a time, some kind of multi threading feels like a must :D

If this is what you are doing, I would not actually recommend threading. Build an asychronous interface instead using nonblocking sockets. It will scale much better...

Justin