On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:

I found the thread you were referring to [1]. Actually, I was
mistaken. The library I was thinking of was LuaTask [2]. LuaTask
hasn't been updated in ~4 years and it's the library I was having a
lot of problems with.

In any case, I haven't used LuaTask or LuaThread in Lua 5.2.

[2] http://luaforge.net/projects/luatask/

darn, I got my hopes up when your post said you got it working :-)

And im at lua 5.1 now with no plans to take the project over to 5.2 any time soon.