Alex Queiroz wrote:
[...]
>      Shouldn't you be asking about which CPUs do *not* support IEEE 754?

In terms of which CPUs *don't*: x86 can be configured not to, but we all
know about those. Also, some embedded ARM devices have a stripped-down
maths library which doesn't do denorm numbers. (I got bitten by this the
hard way.)

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup