Callbacks are rather hard to do with the current LuaJIT. One approach
is to perform some call stack contortions so that invocations of the
callback turn into returns to Lua. On Windows, the fiber API can be
used to perform the contortions, which does the really hard part for
you.
My attempt at doing so is: http://pastebin.com/r9WxJ6iP
This currently only works for x86 Windows, as support for x64 would
require different machine code.