Hello All,

I am just starting get familiar with LuaJIT's FFI interface, and what can I say... It's GREAT! I want to improve my programs with that, but my C/C++ skills are weak. Where can I find/ask for help about it? I think this is not the best place, because it's Lua forum, LuaJIT is an another project, but I haven't found mailing list address on LuaJIT's homepage...
I want to find a window on Windows systems. I was able to do that with FindWindowA, but I need a child-window's title (from a browser. If that page is selected what I need, the title is ok, but if an another one is selected, I should use EnumChildWindows, which needs a CALLBACK parameter). I have no idea how can I do it.... Can somebody help me in it?