On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> An idea: Maybe you can also let user to hook his set of macros to the
> particular extension, as it is done here:
>
> https://github.com/bartbes/Meta/blob/master/meta.lua#L32

I like this idea - so (for instance) mod.m.lua would be preprocessed
with a specific set of macros when loaded with require("mod").

Another feature which would be useful for embedded uses would be macro.dofile.

I will also teach luam to have an -i REPL mode - interactive Lua is
one area of application that I considered. For instance, one could
bring in lambdas like \x(sin(x)) when working with a package like GSL
Shell.

steve d.