On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Marc Balmer wrote:
Am 14.04.11 14:05, schrieb Roberto Ierusalimschy:
We have been talking and it seems we can settle with Switzerland.

The date is set now:  The workshop will take place september 8. - 9.

Thanks a lot for organizing a workshop close to my home :)

Now we need talks.

I cannot compete with the giants in this list, as I am not a Lua developer (and far from being a Lua expert actually). I'm a researcher in magnetic resonance physics, and if you are interested, I would be happy to talk about how we managed to port Lua to the medical field by integrating it in the image reconstruction pipeline of a clinical MRI scanner. (I posted a link to a paper some time ago, if you would like to have a better idea of what I'm talking about).

Francesco