On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 13:04, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
> Am 14.04.11 14:05, schrieb Roberto Ierusalimschy:

> The date is set now:  The workshop will take place september 8. - 9.

> We already made some hotel arrangements (we get a reduced price at some
> places) and the location for the social event/dinner on thursday, 8th,
> is reserved.  Details will follow.

Excellent! I'm planning a travel! :-)

> Now we need talks.

Not sure if my spoken English is good enough for this, but if anyone
is interested, I may give a short talk about generic approach to
constructing DSLs in Lua and/or about crafting visual business logic
editors with Lua (that's two separate subjects for two talks —
whichever is more interesting for community :-) ).

Alexander.