Could you pastebin the output from "nm" on the shared object and on one of the dummy modules ?

> nm sqlite3.so
> nm dummy.so

Gaspard

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Gilles Ganault <gilles.ganault@free.fr> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:32:27 -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>Didn't we have this conversation before?
>http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2011-01/msg01215.html

Yes, but I moved to a new build host, and even though I used the notes
I took, can't figure out why it no longer works :-/

At this point, I can successfully load dummy.so and dummy2.so (thank
Geoff for pointing that the function name must be changed
accordingly), but when I try to load sqlite3.so:

========
./lua -lsqlite3
./lua: error loading module 'sqlite3' from file './sqlite3.so':
       Unable to resolve symbol
========

Usually, is this type of error due to wrong compiling of Lua or of the
module it's trying to load?

FWIW, I uploaded the Lua Makefile, the SQLite3 Makefile, and the
LuaSQL config + Makefile: www.pastebin.com/7rMsvU6V

Thank you for any hint.