On 31/03/2011 14:03, Roberto Ierusalimschy whispered from the shadows...:
>> With 5.2 i've seen no proposed examples as to how C/Lua would interact
>> the way I want, or another why.
>
> It has been explained in this list how you can replace the old "global"
> environment by a table indexed by the thread.

Yes. I've figured out that much. I showed my C code in a previous
message. Is there an example as to how to do the same in 5.2 when thread
environments go away?

I have a related problem with function environments in 5.1. How to get
function environments to inherit the environment of the caller and NOT
that of where it was defined.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters