2011/3/23 Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com>:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
>> I'm currently undertaking more experimental work relating to code
>> generation and bytecode verification in Lua 5.2. To test that
>> everything produced by the code generator is accepted by the bytecode
>> verifier, I'd like to pass it large amounts of syntactically correct
>> Lua 5.1 / 5.2 code, the easiest source of which are large bodies of
>> open source Lua code. I'm currently using the Lua files of the
>> following projects in my test cases:
>> * CorsixTH
>> * Prosody
>> * Penlight
>> What other large bodies of open source Lua code are there?
>
> There are probably thousands of different World of Warcraft AddOns out
> there you can test. You can probably get the nice administrators at
> WoWInterface or Curse to let you run experiments on their database of
> addons (I'm not affiliated with either).

You can download most of the Blizzard WoW Lua code there :

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21466

Download the first archive (WoW_Interface_art.zip), and look for Lua
files in there. For the one I have (these zips are not clearly
versionned), it's 243 files for a total of 131kloc.