I'm currently undertaking more experimental work relating to code
generation and bytecode verification in Lua 5.2. To test that
everything produced by the code generator is accepted by the bytecode
verifier, I'd like to pass it large amounts of syntactically correct
Lua 5.1 / 5.2 code, the easiest source of which are large bodies of
open source Lua code. I'm currently using the Lua files of the
following projects in my test cases:
* CorsixTH
* Prosody
* Penlight
What other large bodies of open source Lua code are there?