Henning,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 16:49, Henning Diedrich <hd2010@eonblast.com> wrote:

First, unrelated note: please do not post in HTML here, it is discouraged by the list rules, and the formatting your mail client uses makes it really hard to properly reply to you in plain text.

I think it's problem of believe and the cure is simply trying it out.

Belief in what exactly? I'm not arguing that your solution is fast. It can even be faster than LuaJIT 2 (though I still want to do benchmarking). But this does not make it viable for my production environment. I believe that I thoroughly explained the reasons yesterday — the risk is too high, the benefit is too low.