On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 01:05:27PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > seems down::
> Sorry about that. I didn't mean to send this to the list. (But it's good
> to see that the list itself is ok.)

I apologise for the duplicates and the late delivery.  It seems after I went
away yesterday, mailman decided to have another hiccough.  This has been
corrected by judicious application of the python-hammer and it should now be
sorted.

It may take an hour or two for everything to settle back down.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69