On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 07:31:15AM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Pepperfish has informed us that they'll be updating their OS today.
> Lua.org and lua-users.org might be affected. In case you cannot reach lua.org,
> please try the mirror site at http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/mirror/

We have completed the primary part of the upgrade.  There should be no more
reboots during the rest of the bringup and the domains should be back
functional.  If anyone notices any issues with lua.org or lua-users.org (or the
mailing list) which were not present before this upgrade, please let me know by
direct email.

Thanks.

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69