On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Chris Gagnon <cgagnon@zindagigames.com> wrote:
> Actually the coroutine method is how i had it working previously.
> I'm working to remove the reliance on coroutines to improve performance and
> memory usage.
> Since as it is now all my entry points need to be coroutines for these
> utility functions to work,
> however only a fraction of them need the ability to suspend / resume.

Unless you have thousands of sandboxes I doubt this is a significant
cost in memory. Coroutines are cheap.

--
- Patrick Donnelly

I likely have 100's of active(all but one suspended at one time of course) coroutines.
I also likely have 500ish coroutines created a second, many of which don't need to be a coroutine.
This is where I'm attempting to save performance and memory.