On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 03:42:43PM +0000, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just removed the last C file from the "lua" branch of GNU Zile (a
> cut-down Emacs clone).

*Applause*

I can't wait to play with this.  While I use GNU Emacs, it always upsets
me a bit that it's essentially a windowing and text IO system with a
LISP interpreter, and somebody wrote a text editor using LISP in it.  I
tire easily of LISP, and having something small and beutifully formed
like Zile and Lua together seems fantastic.

B.