lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Rename luaopen_libido to luaopen_foo

Thanks for the suggestion

"libido" ... that's a nice lapsus :)

Anyway, it was not working either.

Finally, i've found it:

I was launching the lua interpreter on MSYS or in CMD (windows shell): same error with both of them.

Then i tried to write a little script (just the "require" on my lib) and then , launched it directly via "windows explorer". I've got an error of a missing dll this time.
So... the answer after a few googling:

with mingw, compile it with flag "-static-libgcc"

No idea how to manage this with Visual Studio.

Now the "require" work , whatever environment: MSYS, CMD, and "windows explorer".

Windows mysteries :/